Finally my ankle is better enough to get back to my cardio classes. Going to my first Step class tonight since 'the incident'. Fingers crossed that I never repeat that little drama again!
For those of you reading this from different places around the world, most of you will not know it's Australia Day tomorrow. For many that means a big BBQ lunch and a day of celebration with friends and family, a game of backyard cricket, swimming and a few (or many) drinks (and best of all, a day off work!) We are having a quiet one and will be just hanging around the house. So no tempting feasts for me to deal with, phew! But we are off for a weekend away in Phillip Island. A small island just off the East coast of Australia, just an hour and a half drive from Melbourne. Can't wait for a weekend of exploring rock pools, visiting the wildlife park, walks on the beach and for a night off from the healthy eating, fish and chips on the pier, feeding chips to the seagulls and watching Charlie in the playground as we relax under a tree. Although I try to eat healthy most of the time, I can not, and also WILL not be a slave to the healthy eating plan all of the time. I love food! and I figure that if I eat well most of the time, that is the main thing. I know this is probably going to hold me back from ever being the weight I envisage, but I'd like to live a little too!
No comments:
Post a Comment