Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So far so good

Well I must say, I'm doing so well and feeling good about it. The last 2 days I've not eaten between meals except for a piece of fruit here and there. Not diet food for meals, but no fried or fatty stuff. Still eating carbs, but just trying to cut down a little on portion sizes. I'm generally pretty healthy, but was just eating too much I think. Too much snacking, too many chocolates at night on the couch (thanks to all those little Christmas gift choccies). I've done an hour class at the gym yesterday and today. Tonight will be a test, going out for dinner with a good friend. Not sure where we are going, but I vow to make a healthy choice. I'm not saying I'm going for the salad, but I'll steer clear of the fish and chips or deep fried anything, and creamy sauces are a no no.

You know what, when that chocolate or biscuit go in, they taste so nice and make you feel good. But as soon as you finish them you think.. Did I really need that, wish I hadn't eaten it.. I'm getting more satisfaction and good feelings from resisting them in the first place. Then I can be proud of myself rather than beating myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment