Just when things were going so well, a spanner in the works. I was doing a step class yesterday, which I've been doing for a year, so if I don't say so myself, I'm actually quite good at. I was going across the step when my foot caught the end and down I went!! Full on fell from the top of the step onto the floor, in a packed class on a Saturday morning, how embarrassing!! I got straight back up and continued on and felt fine, but by that evening my ankle was starting to hurt and swell, I must have twisted it. Now I'm limping around and had to give the gym a miss today and am worried how long I'll be out of action. I was up to my 4th week in a row of going 4 times a week so I'm really disappointed.
Oh well, off for some family time today, a nice sunny Sunday so we're heading off to a park then out for lunch at the nearby bakery (will resist the pies and treats and opt for a salad roll).
I'm really happy with my will power, every night at around 8:30/9:00 the munchies hit. This is when I'd normally reach for a chocolate or make something sweet like pudding or cake. But I just tell myself 'NO'! you really don't need that. So I have a piece of fruit and try and ignore the hunger and then it tends to go away.
I tell you, this better all be worth it, I want to start seeing some results!!
No comments:
Post a Comment